No Jointing Stained Strand Woven Bamboo Flooring
|FOB Price:||US $18.5-21 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||1,200 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,200 Square Meters||US $18.5-21/ Square Meter|
|Production Capacity:||20000m² /Month|
- Material: Bamboo
- Processing Technic: Emboss
- Joint: Unilin Click
- Colour: Stained
- Usage: Household, Commercial
- Environment Protection Grade: E0
- Transport Package: 1*6
- Origin: China
- Size: 1830X135X14mm
- Surface Structure: Strand Woven
- Moisture content: 8~12%
- Certification: CE, ISO9001, ISO14001
- Loading/ 20FT Container: 1245.13m²
- Trademark: OEM
- Specification: 1830x135x14mm
- HS Code: 4409211090
The bamboo besides has the general characteristics of wood undergraduate wood, also has many characteristics of its own, the use of bamboo processing bamboo flooring is some wood floor without the characteristics. The characteristics of bamboo flooring:
1. compact and delicate texture;
2. color uniform, usually white, small color difference, through carbonization treatment can become light brown;
3. high strength, good elasticity, good feeling;
4. wear resistance and impact resistance, long life;
5. not susceptible to bacteria and insect pests;
6. reasonable structure, good stability;
7. the board will not crack;
8. good environmental protection.
Bamboo Flooring: Nature / Beauty / Health
Natural Bamboo, which is technically a grass, offers many performances, aesthetic and sustainable benefits of traditional hardwood flooring.
In terms of sustainability, bamboo offers many benefits. First of all, it is natural and nontoxic. Besides, it is renewable, recyclable and biodegradable. Bamboo is considered a rapidly renewable resource and is able to be harvested every 6 years. Bamboo has the ability to reproduce and requires very minimal fertilization. Furthermore, bamboo releases 35% more oxygen than trees making bamboo one of the top natural floors on the market.
Our natural bamboo is sourced from the moso species and is grown in cold mountain climates whose stall is harder and denser than a valley grown bamboo.
If you are looking for an eco-friendly flooring material, bamboo can meet your needs with its large selection of color, style and affordability.
In comparison to wood species, Nature Bamboo is 27% harder than oak and 13% harder than ample. Natural Bamboo is composed of complex fibers that do not absorb moisture as easily as wood. Natural Bamboo flooring is guaranteed to not expand and contract under customary and normal use. A technically advanced aluminum oxide coating, outlasts traditional finishes 3 to 4 times over. These features combine to make Natural Bamboo an exceptionally stable flooring material.
Furthermore, the new strand woven bamboo flooring material is now one of the hardest flooring types available on the market.
Natural Bamboo has always been associated with the highest quality in flooring industry. We have spared and will spare no effort to providing high quality bamboo flooring which is made of environmentally-friendly natural bamboo. Choosing Natural Bamboo, choosing.